Flushmount Lite [Supply]
The price-conscious, ultra-minimal, frameless floor vent. Flush with no rim - only a single rectangular air channel is visible. This model must be mounted prior to surface material. Install best done by a PRO.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and ceiling applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ¾” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Lift tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Lift and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Recommended for high traffic areas
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ¾”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the OG or Aria Lite.
What is the difference between Flushmount Pro and Flushmount Lite?
The Flushmount Pro is made entirely in steel. The Flushmount Lite is made in a combination of ABS plastic and solid steel. Both models have air flow control capabilities. The Flushmount Lite is stronger, and best for high-traffic areas. The Flushmount Pro is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! This is best used on walls and ceilings that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
They are sleek and modern and so easy to install. We got the flushmount lite and are very happy!
We love the look of our Aria vents. They were a great alternative price-wise than working with flooring companies to build flush vents to match our tile. I will say that our installers had never seen them before and weren't too excited to figure them out, and they did get alot of grout material down in the vents that we tried to clean out but it's hard. Overall, the look is what we were going for and we no longer have to hear our Roomba or regular vacuum be so loud going over the vents!
Flushmount Lite [Supply] was an AMAZING addition to my renovation project. As soon as I installed them, I received compliments from everyone. They are very modern and sleek looking and not at all a compromise on air quality. If you're like me and have an opportunity to install at the subfloor level, and like contemporary, go with these!! You won't be disappointed
I am a contractor and recently purchase an Aria vent to upgrade the finish of a bathroom remodel. Not only was I impressed by the quality and look of the vent, my clients loved it. Aria vent will be my go to moving forward. Keep up the great work.
Fits great, looks great