Aria Lite [6-pack]
The price-conscious alternative to the Aria OG. Made in high-grade ABS plastic, this is our strongest model that can withstand heavy foot traffic and commercial applications. *Only sold in packs of 6.
Make sure you have the right size vent: Size Guide
Manufactured in Canada
Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ¾”.
- Air Flow - No air flow control — vent remains open at all times.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner tray for easy duct cleaning.
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ¾” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
What is the difference between Aria OG and Aria Lite?
The OG is made in steel and has air flow control dampers, the Lite is made in plastic and does not allow air flow control. The Aria Lite is stronger (can hold 300 lbs+) and best for high traffic areas. The OG is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
Found your vents - they are the answer. Beautiful, contemporary and subtle. Perfect!
Susan - Homeowner
I never thought I could get excited about air vents. I’m in LOVE
Laurie - Designer
Love that they’re made in Canada. Quality and detail is everything to my customers
Mike - Retailer