The ultra minimal air register, flush with no rim. Once installed, all you see is a single rectangular air channel. Install is best done by a Pro and must be mounted prior to surface install.
Make sure you have the right size vent: Size Guide
Manufactured in Canada
Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and ceiling applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ⅞” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ⅞”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the OG or Aria Lite.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! This is best used on walls and ceilings that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that! This model can be spray painted as you please.
Found your vents - they are the answer. Beautiful, contemporary and subtle. Perfect!
Susan - Homeowner
I never thought I could get excited about air vents. I’m in LOVE
Laurie - Designer
Love that they’re made in Canada. Quality and detail is everything to my customers
Mike - Retailer