Framed Drywall Device Mount [Lite]
Minimalist framed recessed device mount. Super-easy, DIY-friendly, drop-in install lays on top of the surface. Can be used for pot lights, thermostats, keypads or any device under 5”x 5”.
Device Mount Smash Plate also available (Sold Separately).
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Cheaper alternative to expensive, high-end pot lights
- DIY friendly installation
- Reduce visual clutter on walls/ceilings
- Better access to wiring on retrofit installs with a bigger opening
- Increased light coverage with added height
- More cost effective install compared to Flush Drywall Device Mount Lite [Lite] version
- Recessing lights reduces glare
- Material - ABS plastic
- Modular design that works with any device less than 5”x5”
What material can this be used with?
This device mount is specifically for drywall / gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
Can I paint it?
Yes! The Framed Drywall Device Mount [Lite] is designed to fully paintable.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this product?
Yes, absolutely! Simply cut a hole to size and drop-in the Framed Drywall Device Mount [Lite].
What is the difference between the Flush Drywall Device Mount [Lite] and Framed Drywall Device Mount [Lite] models?
The Flush Drywall Device Mount [Lite] is designed to create a completely flush, seamless surface, while the Frame is designed to have drop-in installation that keeps a visible edge around the perimeter.
What devices are compatible with the Framed Drywall Device Mount [Lite]?
Our installation guide shows pot lights and thermostats being mounted. However, there is no limit to what can be mounted as long as it fits within the 5"X5" opening.
What's the difference between the Luxe model and the Lite model?
The main difference between our Luxe and Lite models is the material; the Luxe is metal and the Lite is ABS plastic.