Aria Lite [Supply] 6-Pack
The price-conscious alternative to the go-to minimalist-framed "OG" vent. This high-grade ABS plastic vent can be retrofitted to any surface. Easy drop-in install is DIY friendly. It is our strongest model that can withstand heavy foot traffic and commercial applications. *Only sold in packs of 6.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
100% Manufactured in Canada 🍁
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ¾”.
- Air Flow - No air flow control — vent remains open at all times. Optional Lite Damper sold separately to control air flow.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Recommended for high traffic areas
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ¾” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
What is the difference between Aria OG and Aria Lite?
The OG is made in steel and has air flow control dampers, the Lite is made in plastic and does not allow air flow control. The Aria Lite is stronger (can hold 300 lbs+) and best for high traffic areas. The OG is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!