Flush Wall Vent [Luxe]
Ultra-minimal, flush drywall vent. Equipped with a drywall bead that contours seamlessly into the surface. Once installed, only a rectangular air channel is visible. This model comes in supply vent and larger air return sizes, previously known as Drywall Pro.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
Looking for a framed version?
- Color - Satin White
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- May require notching joists for larger size vent.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Material - Solid Steel
- Install is best done by a Pro
AIR FLOW REPORT
What material can this be used with?
This vent is specifically for drywall / gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Can I use this on floors, walls and ceilings?
This is only for wall and ceiling vents.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that! This only comes in satin white. It’s ready to be painted or wall-papered to match your walls.
Are these compatible with filters?
No, sorry about that! At this time the vent is not compatible with air filters, but we are working on a solution.
What's the difference between the Luxe model and the Lite model?
The main difference between our Luxe and Lite models is the material; the Luxe is metal and the Lite is ABS plastic.