Flushmount Pro [Supply]
The ultra-minimal, frameless floor vent. Flush with no rim - only a single rectangular air channel is visible. This model must be mounted prior to surface material. Install best done by a PRO.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and ceiling applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ⅞” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - If vent is in a high traffic area, recommend installing Flushmount Lite instead
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ⅞”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the OG or Aria Lite.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! This is best used on walls and ceilings that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that! This model can be spray painted as you please.
My wife and I are so happy with these floor vents. Our project isn't yet complete, but our contractor was pleased with the ease of installing. We'll probably order more as we remodel other rooms in the house.
Flushmount Pro [Supply]
I’m obsessed and now want to change all of my vent covers to aria covers.
This product is perfect
Easy to install
Looks amazing !
I will it again for sure and I do recommend without any hesitation
We have only mounted 1 fully out of 10. It took some work to get it to mount flush. Our robot vacuum otherwise would get stuck on the edge. They are also a little on the pricey side but the build quality is great.