Drywall Lite Frame [Supply]
The minimalist drop-in wall & ceiling supply vent. Super-easy, DIY-friendly, drop-in install lays on top of the surface, no mudding required.
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Can be installed anytime. Super easy DIY install.
- Use only on wall and ceiling surfaces.
- Paint to customize. Recommend using primer.
- Air Flow - No air flow control - vent remains open at all times. Optional Lite Damper sold separately to add air flow control.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner plate for easy duct cleaning.
Can I use this on floors, walls and ceilings?
This is only for wall and ceiling vents. Do not use this on floor surfaces.
Can I paint it?
Yes! The frame and plate are specifically designed to be painted or wall-papered to match your walls. We recommend priming before painting.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Yes, absolutely! Super easy drop-in install. No mud, sanding required.
What's the difference between the Drywall Lite Frame and the Drywall Lite Bead models?
The Drywall Lite Frame has a framed rim that sits on top of the wall surface. The top mount frame will remain visible. The Bead is a flush mount model that is mudded and contours into your wall surface.
What's the difference between the Drywall Lite Frame and the Drywall Pro?
The Drywall Lite Bead is made made in ABS plastic, does not allow air flow control, and is a top mount vent. The Drywall Pro is made in solid steel, has air flow control dampers, and is a flush mount vent.
Air Flow Specs
Open Free Area
|4" x 10"
12.3 sq. in.
CFM, SP, Throw