The original “OG” is a simple way to give an old vent a fresh modern look. Drop-in install is DIY-friendly and can be installed at any time.
Manufactured in Canada
Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ⅞”.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ⅞” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! If your walls and ceilings are drywall — the Drywall Pro is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
Found your vents - they are the answer. Beautiful, contemporary and subtle. Perfect!
Susan - Homeowner
I never thought I could get excited about air vents. I’m in LOVE
Laurie - Designer
Love that they’re made in Canada. Quality and detail is everything to my customers
Mike - Retailer