Aria OG [Supply]
The "OG" is the go-to minimalist-framed vent. This solid steel vent can be retrofitted to any surface. Easy drop-in install is DIY friendly.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL 📏
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ⅞”.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - If vent is in a high traffic area, recommend installing Aria Lite instead
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ⅞” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! If your walls and ceilings are drywall — the Drywall Pro is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
When a wall was removed 4 return vents had to stay in the middle of the floor. This product made it a seamless look for what could’ve been a terrible eye-sore.
Great product, my only complaint would be to give you a template in order to make the installation process easier. Makes the room look a lot more finished!!!!
Overall, a great product.
I wish there had been a drywall version of a 3 x 10 to make my ceiling vent even more invisible/modern.
A measurement guide/template for the piece that needs to be placed in the vent would be useful.
Minimalism at its best
Very sturdy, well made product. Far better than any other vent on the market. Very happy with our vent