Drywall Lite Bead [3-pack]
The price-conscious alternative to the Drywall Pro. Made in ABS plastic. Designed specifically for wall and ceiling supply air registers on drywall surfaces. Complete with a drywall bead rim that contours the vent flush into the surface. Install is best done by a Pro.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- Paint to customize (recommend using primer)
- Air Flow - No air flow control - vent remains open at all times. Optional Lite Damper sold separately to add airflow control.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner plate for easy duct cleaning.
What material can this be used with?
This vent is specifically for drywall / gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
Can I paint it?
Yes! The frame and plate are specifically designed to be painted or wall-papered to match your walls. We recommend priming before painting.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Yes, absolutely! Drywall mud and sanding is required.
What's the difference between the Drywall Lite Frame and the Drywall Lite Bead models?
The Drywall Lite Frame has a framed rim that sits on top of the wall surface. The top mount frame will remain visible. The Bead is a flush mount model that is mudded and contours into your wall surface.
What's the difference between the Drywall Lite Bead and the Drywall Pro?
The Drywall Lite Bead is made made in ABS plastic and does not allow air flow control. The Drywall Pro is made in solid steel and has air flow control dampers.