Flushmount Lite [3-pack]
The price-conscious alternative to the Flushmount Pro. Made in a combination of ABS plastic (for body and tray piece) and solid steel (for base piece). Ultra minimal air register. Best installed by a Pro, mount prior to surface install. *Only sold in packs of 3.Manufactured in Canada
Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and ceiling applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ¾” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Lift tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Lift and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ¾”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the OG or Aria Lite.
What is the difference between Flushmount Pro and Flushmount Lite?
The Flushmount Pro is made entirely in steel. The Flushmount Lite is made in a combination of ABS plastic and solid steel. Both models have air flow control capabilities. The Flushmount Lite is stronger, and best for high-traffic areas. The Flushmount Pro is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! This is best used on walls and ceilings that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
Found your vents - they are the answer. Beautiful, contemporary and subtle. Perfect!
Susan - Homeowner
I never thought I could get excited about air vents. I’m in LOVE
Laurie - Designer
Love that they’re made in Canada. Quality and detail is everything to my customers
Mike - Retailer